Obtrix guarantees a 99.9% monthly network uptime per this Service Level Agreement (from here on referred to as "SLA"). Please note that terms and conditions apply.
Obtrix's 99.9% Network Uptime SLA consists of 4 parts:
- Global Internet Connectivity - This includes connectivity from the Obtrix network to the outside internet.
- Private Network Connectivity - This includes connectivity between the privately routed network within Obtrix.
- Power - This includes the power which powers the servers in the datacenter
- Client Control Panel - This includes the accessibility of the client control panel. This SLA does not guarantee functionality of the client control panel.
* If the outages in one month total less than 0.1%, no credit is given.
* If the outages in one month total more than 0.11%, 1 day worth of service credit is given.
* Every hour of downtime thereafter will result in 1 days worth of service credit up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Once alerted to a hardware failure we will replace the hardware within 4 hours, with equal or better hardware
- Hardware Upgrades - if a customer purchases an upgrade, the upgrade must be complete within 4 hours once the upgrade has been scheduled. Please note that all hardware upgraded must be scheduled with support.
• Time limit does not include time spent diagnosing or troubleshooting potentially damaged hardware
• Time limit does not include restoration time in the event that a software or backup restoration is required after a hardware failure
* If the time taken to replace the failed hardware is less then 4 hours, no credit is given.
* If the time taken to replace the failed hardware is more then 4 hours, 1 day worth of service credit is given.
* Every hour of downtime thereafter will result in 1 days worth of service credit up to a maximum of 15 days.
Terms and Conditions
- Obtrix extends this SLA to its direct clients only. Obtrix is not liable for downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
- Obtrix offers SLA credits for use in future billing cycles only. SLA credits are non-transferrable in any way. SLA credits may not be exchanged for currency of any kind.
- SLA credit is calculated from the time a ticket is opened regarding the issue to the time the issue is resolved.
- Any Customer account not in good standing on payments is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Any Customer account which has had been out of good standing on payments 3 times or more within 12 months prior to the outage is not eligible for SLA credits.
- Any Customer server disconnected due to violation of the AUP/TOS is not eligible for SLA credit.
- All SLA claims must be made with the sales department, and will be issued as account credits.
- Any Customer making false SLA credit claims may be charged a $50 administrative fee per offense.
- All SLA claims must be made within seven days of the network downtime. SLA credits may take up to 15 days to authorize, process, and post to the Customer account.
- SLA credits may not exceed the full monthly amount of the server they are being applied to.
- SLA credit claims can only be made by an authorized user on the account. All other unauthorized claims will be denied.
- SLA credits may not be stacked, i.e. claiming SLA credit on both uplink downtime, as well as power downtime during the same incident.
- In no way does the Obtrix SLA include software of any sort. Operating system reloads do not qualify in any way for an SLA credit.
- Any form of management by Obtrix of Customer software is not eligible to be included in the SLA. Any form of hardware reconfiguration due to software or management of software is not eligible to be included in the SLA.
- Faulty hardware qualifies for the Hardware SLA only when 4 hours has passed from the Obtrix Technician officially diagnosing the problem as being related to a particular piece of hardware. Until diagnosis is confirmed, the Hardware SLA is inactive.
- Hardware upgrades are eligible for the Hardware SLA only after 4 Hours from the scheduled (between Customer and support) time for repair passes. All hardware upgrades must be scheduled with support in order to be eligible for the Hardware SLA. Immediate, or "as soon as possible" hardware upgrades are not eligible for the Hardware SLA.
- Any failure outside of the Obtrix network itself, including bandwidth carrier outages, are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Scheduled maintenance of Obtrix network is not eligible for any form of SLA credit.
- Acts of God, including weather, natural disaster, or any other disaster outside of the control of Obtrix are not eligible for SLA credit.
- The SLA is subject to change or revision without notice.